Thu, 17 Mar|
The Founding Network's Pitch Night
Kicking off our brand-new 2022 series with Oracle NetSuite, offering a safe space for SMEs to pitch and connect with leading investors.
time & location
17 Mar 2022, 17:00 – 18:30 GMT
about the event
In 2021, we decided it was about time the pitching process got a face-lift. No more akward interactions, the fear of ridicule or judgement with nothing gained... Simply put, Dragons' Den with less of the fire-breathing.
Since we launched our Pitch Night series, in partnership with Oracle NetSuite, we've connected seriously game-changing founders with esteemed investors and, at the same time, brought our community an inside look on the realities of pitching.
Whether you’ve got a tech business raising Series A, a founder looking for the chance to put your own questions to investors or would simply like to see start-up pitches first-hand, this event is for you.
- Kyle C Grant, Founder, OXWASH
- Matt Ovenden, CEO & Founder, Borrow A Boat
- Steven Novick, CEO & Founder, Farmstand
- Ben Knowles, CEO & Co-Founder, Pedal Me
- Annil Chandel, CEO & Co-Founder, Wurkr
- Dave Rosenberg, Head of Marketing, NetSuite EMEA & Venture Partner, ACVC Partners
- Constanza Diaz, B2B Software Investor, Octopus Ventures
- Cecilia Manduca, VC Investor & Associate, Talis Capital
If you want the chance to present your business to peers and experts or to feature on our panel of investors, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Event Pass
This ticket grants you free access to attend the virtual Pitch Night