Pitch Night in partnership with Oracle NetSuite
time & location
about the event
With challenge comes opportunity and The Founding Network is delighted to bring you a personal Dragons’ Den experience, from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you’re looking for funding, feedback from the experts or the chance to see start-up pitches first hand, our Pitch Night series, in partnership with Oracle NetSuite, is something you don’t want to miss.
On Thursday 11 March, 5pm (GMT), we bring you our first virtual instalment, where five high growth tech start ups will present their businesses to our panel of investors and wider community of SMBs. Think Dragons’ Den with less of the fire-breathing.
Our esteemed investor panel includes:
- Dave Rosenberg, Head of Marketing, NetSuite EMEA and Venture Partner, ACVC Partners
- Beatrice Aliprandi, Principal, Talis Capital
- David Hollidge, Partner, West Hill Capital LLP
We're now also delighted to confirm that those pitching on this instalment are:
- Nourished - Melissa Snover, Founder & CEO
- Canopy - Tahir Farooqui, Founder & CEO
- TechNovator - Ruslana Dovzhyk, Co-Founder & Chief Business Development Officer
- Kokoon Technology - Tim Antos, Founder & CEO
- Pynk - Rupert Barksfield, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer
If you're interested in seeing founders and investors in action and arm yourself with the insights and inspiration you need to get yourself pitch ready then this is for you.
If you’re a Series A or B business looking for your next round of investment, email us to find out how you can get involved in the next.
- Entry Pass£0£00£0